FEIT research students will be required to undertake an online safety induction test to maximise their safety, health and well-being, and to ensure the Faculty is compliant with UTS EHS regulations. This requires passing an on-line quiz on UTS Online. Your student card access will be activated after you have enrolled and completed this requiirement. You can have access to your workstation 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
For all research students, the following applies:
- To activate your Card Access you must first do the FEIT safety induction test via UTS OnLine found @ http://online.uts.edu.au/
- You must achieve a 80 % result in the 2015- Safety Induction Test;
- 2016 Safety Induction test can be accessed from UTS Online from January 2016.
- It usually takes 2 - 10 days after students have passed the quiz for the Card access to be enabled;
- The safety induction test expires on 31st March each year.
- Students are required to retake the Induction Test each year on UTS Online to maintain their Card Access
Back to top