FEIT research students will be required to undertake a safety induction to maximise their safety, health and well-being, and to ensure the Faculty is compliant with UTS EHS regulations. This requires passing an on-line quiz on UTS Online.
Security PIN and Safety Induction Test
You will require a door PIN for after-hours access to the building as well as for access to most rooms and labs. This will be organised for you after you have enrolled (at the same time as your email account is set up). You can have access 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
The PIN usually takes a few days before it is available to you.
For all research students, the following applies:
- To activate your PIN you must first do the FEIT safety induction test via UTS OnLine found @ http://online.uts.edu.au/
- You must achieve a 80 % result in the 2013 - Safety Induction Test;
- 2014 Safety Induction test can be accessed from UTS Online from January 2014.
- It usually takes 2 - 10 days after students have passed the quiz for the PIN access to be enabled;
- Students can check their current PIN at http://pinaccess.uts.edu.au Use your UTS student ID and UTS email password
- The Student PIN expires on 31st March the following year.
- Students are required to retake the Induction Test on UTS Online to maintain their Pin Access
Back to top