This page needs review. Information in this page may no longer be correct.
FEIT Student Lab Printing
Building 11 Printing is available from the LDC / Learning Precinct. Other printers are available in Capstone spaces. ITD computers on Level 1 near the cafe have a printer available also.
myprint is our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) printing service for UTS students that enables you to print from anywhere.
- Myprint enables you to print from your device
- Use your UTS Student email account to email the file you would like to print. Send an email with the print file to email@example.com
- Your print file will wait at the print release station for up to 48 hours before being auto deleted
- Follow me printing, collect from any student printer with a ITD/GAC release station attached (not LDC)
- Manage your costs using the mymonitor account
- Print from home
Printing from lab computers
If you are having problems
These printers require an Active Directory account. All students now have an Active Directory account, and this will be available once you have synchronised your password by visiting UTS email https://email.itd.uts.edu.au/webapps/myaccount/ or Engineering MyAccount https://webmail.eng.uts.edu.au/myaccount/ and changing your current password.
Staff and Research Student Workgroup Printing and Printer Consumables
The TSG provides and maintains a number of monochrome, network connected laser printers spread around the various workgroups in the Faculty. The intention is to ensure that all staff and researchers have reasonable access to a reliable printing facility. The TSG will provide the printer and make sure that it is working correctly but the school where it is located is responsible for providing the paper and toner.
Photocopiers are supplied and serviced by the UTS printing service. Please log maintenance requests through the UTS Service Desk.
Back to top