Students can print from student computers via the "UTS-Black" or "UTS-Colour" print queues. Prints sent to these printers are available to release from most locations you can access a printer. In CB11 that is FLP level 5, and levels, B1, 00 and 01 outside Penny Lane. you can also use the Cloud print service to send PDF's to be printed.
myprint is our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) printing service for UTS students that enables you to print from anywhere.
- Myprint enables you to print from your device
- Use your UTS Student email account to email the file you would like to print. Send an email with the print file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your print file will wait at the print release station for up to 48 hours before being auto deleted
- Follow me printing, collect from any student printer with a ITD/GAC release station attached (not LDC)
- Manage your costs using the mymonitor account
- Print from home
Printing from lab computers
If you are having problems
Staff and Research Student Workgroup Printing and Printer Consumables
The TSG provides and maintains a number of monochrome, network connected laser printers spread around the various workgroups in the Faculty. The intention is to ensure that all staff and researchers have reasonable access to a reliable printing facility. The TSG will provide the printer and make sure that it is working correctly but the school where it is located is responsible for providing the paper and toner.
Photocopiers are supplied and serviced by the UTS printing service. Please log maintenance requests through the UTS Service Desk.
Back to top